World Cinema continues to monitor COVID-19 under the guidance of our CDC Regulations. While World Cinema has not experienced any significant business interruptions, our team has taken steps to mitigate disruptions to our customers and partners. During this time we are maintaining a robust business-as-usual strategy, none of our customer service or technology functions are affected and do not anticipate any impact to our operations. All World Cinema departments including installations, service requests, shipping of equipment and customer care center are operating as usual.
Our accounting team is responding to customers at all hours of the day and night, listening to their concerns and providing properties with financial options to assist them while this pandemic is leaving their hotels partially or totally closed.We understand that our customers are facing a great amount of uncertainty, but would like to open the doors to new and existing customers to rely on us during this time. In addition, our Houston based Customer Care Center is operating 24/7/365 to assist all our hotel partners with any issues that may arise. (800) 944-9441.
Please ensure that we are taking the necessary precautions presented by the CDC. WCI has the following service and support in order to help you:
- Proactive monitoring on all current customers technology. Be way of remote monitoring we are ensuring every issue can be resolved.
- Ongoing technology and engineering support
- Our Houston based Customer Care Center is 24/7/365 and here to assist all our customers in an issues that may arise.
- To reduce the spread of COVID-19 World Cinema employees have canceled any non-essential travel and working from home when possible.
- Our team is replying within 24 hours of all your questions and concerns. Please continue to reach out to us
Thank you for your support.
President of World Cinema