Enhancing the hotel guest and associate experience through technology.
We're eager for you to try our new features, especially these.
Intruducing the Housekeeping Portal, by WorldVue.
Accessed both on the in-room TV and through the WorldVue Portal, your housekeeping staff can reassure management and guests that rooms and remotes have been sanitized.
Features of the Housekeeping Portal
- PMS CheckedIn – Whether the room is checked in or not. (Occupied – this field offers the same information and is useful for hotels with no PMS.
- Room Label – Room display name for the room number.
- Serial Number – Room STB serial number.
- Cleaned/Serviced/Sanitized – Indicates the current status of the room if cleaned, serviced, sanitized, or not.
- Staff Code – Numeric value to indicate the staff responsible for housekeeping.
- Updated – Timestamp for when room was last cleaned/serviced/sanitized.
- House Kept Past – Time period elapsed since last housekeeping. Red color font indicates time greater than 24 hours.
- Vacant Time – Time since the room was last occupied.
The American Hotel & Lodging Association has created the Safe Stay guidelines, an industry-wide safety initiative focusing on enhanced cleaning procedures, CDC recommended cleaning products, and social distancing, among other elements. World Cinema is an AHLA Allied Member and we are committed to going above and beyond protocol to ensure the safety of our clients’ guests.
View linear TV channel and app usage in real time.
Contactless communication. Send messages to guests through the TV system.
Showcase Happy Hour, events or conference information happening at your property.
*Available to WorldVue® OTT Customers